Review You Promised me Forever by Monica Murphy

 

馃拫My Rewiev馃拫 

This book is really sweet, sexy and very, very refreshing. You promised Me forever isn't my first alone time with Monica's and her work. I've read her books a little time ago but I still can say that she's great aurhor! I'VE read this story in one setting.  In You Promised me Forever we meet Mandi and Jordan. Their  story melt my heart, they are soo perfectly together. I love romances where lovers have common past and meet as adult people. I like in this book also chemistry between Mandy and Jordan. They have history to talk about but I'm giving HUGE PLUS for Monica because she didn't give them a lot of heartbreaking drama in the background. BUT Their story wasn't simple, don't be fulled with my words now. Mandi is adorable, she is this kind of character which You like immediattely. I love everything what Monica "gave her", but sometimes I couldn't understand her hestiant decision/behavior. Jared is #DreamTeamBoyfriend... of course I love to read about bastards but even Jared isn't one if them he's REAL MAN !!! He's soft inside like puppy but for sure he can slide underwear with one look from his eyes. He doesn't affraid take what he want. Monika has done very good job with You Promised me Forever. Now I want come back to every her book which I read in the past.... coming back to her, feeling like being back in home... AGAIN.



GRAB Your Copy :
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/2Be2LcL

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2tPJpDZ

Popularne posty