New Release from LA Cotton



๐Ÿˆ NEW RELEASE ๐Ÿˆ
.
๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†. ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ!!
.
The Game You Play by L A Cotton is LIVE!!!
.
๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„:
.
➡️Amazon US: http://geni.us/s0o8N
➡️Amazon UK: http://geni.us/3B0Kc
➡️iBooks: http://geni.us/Ga5Z
➡️Kobo: http://geni.us/4UJHWG
➡️Nook: http://geni.us/Rz4Uc
.
๐ŸŽงAudio: Coming Soon!!!
.
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€:
.
books2read.com/TroubleWithYou
.
๐Ÿˆ
๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ:
.
๐—™๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—š๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜.
 .
Lose her virginity.
Meet her knight-in-shining-armor and fall in love.
Have the best senior year a girl can have.
The only problem? Her knight isn’t a saint, he’s a villain, and she’s pretty sure he’ll destroy her before ever handing over a piece of his heart.
 .
๐—๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป.
 .
Win State and go down as one of the most successful Quarterbacks in Rixon Raider history.
Head off to college and pursue his dream of being drafted to the NFL.
Avoid the girl under his skin. Felicity Giles, his stepsister’s best friend and perpetual pain in his ass.
 .
She’s annoying as hell.
Quirky.
She’s a game to him, nothing more.
 .
Until his arch rival comes after him and the few people he cares about ... and Felicity gets caught in the crossfire.
 .
๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด!

 .
#rixonraiders #theraidersarehere #lacottonbooks #thegameyouplay

BOOK RECOMENDATIONS 


WoW !!! It's all I want to say, because I'm speachless. 

This book is my first from this author and what a date it was !!! After reading few paiges L. A. Cotton takes my heart as a hostage, my emotions are still boiling, can't lie....  I feel captivated, I feel overwhelmed... I feel amazed.  This book is nothing less that great story written at the finest.

I don't want to sountd pathetic but The Game You Paly is one of the best book I've ever read from YA  roamnces. It was very intense reading, of course with drama in the background, with broken hearts, broken  lifes, hard topics to talk about... BUT it was still beautiful story about LOVE.

Love between man and woman, love between boy and girl, love between siblings, friends and every people who care about each other. L.A. Cotton mixed this so perfectly together. It was not easy things but written in really amazing way, which made me read this book really, really fast. I just couldn't put The Game You Play down. From paige by paige I was devouring every word and breath.

L.A. Cotton knows exactly how to lead her characyters. James and Felicity are perfect heroes. They are young, but in the same place they have old souls in my eyes. Sometimes life has it's own scenario, but James and Felicity try to do the right things in their opinion,  in the right time.... They hate each other or more like, love to hate eachother...  they feel chemistry between them, and try to fight it... from hate to love is very thin line, as they say, right?

The Game You Play is definetely everything, what I could expect in YA books. I'm sure that I will come back to this series and this author. Highly reccomendet title!

Popularne posty