The Play by Elle Kennedy is live now !!!
☆☆ IT'S LIVE! ☆☆
#ThePlay by Elle Kennedy is here, you guys!!
.
I'm so in love with Demi & Hunter's story!!
If you haven't gotten your copy yet, order now!
.
Don't forget to enter the giveaways attached to Elle's newsletter!
.
#Blurb
.
What I learned after last year’s distractions cost my hockey team our entire season? No more screwing up. No more screwing, period. As the new team captain, I need a new philosophy: hockey and school now, women later. Which means that I, Hunter Davenport, am officially going celibate…no matter how hard that makes things.
But there’s nothing in the rulebook that says I can’t be friends with a woman. And I won’t lie—my new classmate Demi Davis is one cool chick. Her smart mouth is hot as hell, and so is the rest of her, but the fact that she’s got a boyfriend eliminates the temptation to touch her.
Except three months into our friendship, Demi is single and looking for a rebound.
And she’s making a play for me.
Avoiding her is impossible. We’re paired up on a yearlong school project, but I’m confident I can resist her. We’d never work, anyway. Our backgrounds are too different, our goals aren’t aligned, and her parents hate my guts.
Hooking up is a very bad idea. Now I just have to convince my body—and my heart.
.
Looking for your next HOT read? #Order THE PLAY today!
Amazon: https://geni.us/TPlAmz
Apple: https://geni.us/TPliBooks
Kobo: https://geni.us/TPlKobo
Nook: https://geni.us/TPlNook
#BookRecomendation
Oh wow !!! I can’t stop re-reading this book and my favorite moments !
Elle Kennedy prooved AGAIN – she can’t disappoint. This author always knows how to write college roamnces at the finest !
I love anticipation before every new release, from this author, specially, when I know – it will be another amazing story. It won’t be secret, if I say, that like other fans of Briar Boys and Girls - I was waiting so imaptiently for this book.. I was literally counting days when, I will put my greedy hands on Hunter and Demi’s story. If „refreshing kindle” could be an olympic sport- I would have golden medal right now, definetely.
This author made me very happy today - The Play was everything what I could only dream about !! The whole stopy is not only written in the best style, Hunter and Demi made me swoon so, so many times. OH GOD, they couldn’t be more perfect.
I’ve read The Paly on one long breath, or rather consumed evry word there like junkie on bookish high. I loved the chemistry, which was over the charts obviously – I’m not young, but this couple and this author made me blush lots of times. .. and the story line !!!! Thnigs, which happen were mixed so perfecttly together and in wery thoughtfull way. Every event flow by so fast, in one moment I started readeing and just few moments later : „What? – is that last paige ??? Oh no, I don’t want it to end”. I‘m definetely not ready to say goodbye right now. I want to dive in Briar U world over and over again, just to hang out with my fave Hockey Boys and Their Girls.
Demi and Hunter … how much time we’ve got ??? Hunter is the sweetest bad boy ever, Demi is pure gold – literally !!! They are funny and sexy and so feisty – my heart has been captivated since moment no 1 . I can’t say anything more – All Briar U Fans – You need this book in life ! Congrats Elle Kennedy You ROCK!
Elle Kennedy
