Live Now !



》》 AVAILABLE NOW! 《《

“𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞.”

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 by Fiona Cole is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited! Daniel and Hanna's friends-to-lovers romance is the last book in the bestselling Voyeur series.

Please, hand me a fan to cool off and a tissue to wipe my eyes. Dear heavens, this book is simply magnificent! I couldn't wait for Daniel and Hanna's story, because Voyeur is one of my favorite series ever. I was eagerly waiting for the last man standing to find his match, but I didn't expect it to be ME to be the one who will fall to my knees. Fiona Cole blew my mind completely!
This story is moving and steamy as hell. Fiona beautifully handled delicate topics and masterfully interlaced them with passionate scenes. This book is filled with emotions, hotness and angst. And although I want to cry that this is the end of the Voyeur series, I must admit that Fiona ended it with fireworks. Teacher is simply outstanding!

Get your copy:
http://mybook.to/TeacherKindle

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡?

💙 Friends to lovers romance 
💙 Age gap romance 
💙 Filled with tension
💙 Standalone

#Hosted by Foreword PR & Marketing

Popularne posty