My Review - Consume by Jessica Prince

Wow !  I'm speachless. ... Jessica just Consume me with this book!
My house is a mess,  my kids looks like they eating chocolate all day without washing their faces but,  come on... how can it be any different when You have some hot stuff from Jessica to read 😉
It's my third meeting with Civil Corruption and as much as I love previous books, I must say that Consume is my FAVORITE ;-)
Since 1st page I coudln't put this book down, Jessica's writting once again  suck me in the world of hot rock stars world! And believe me  pople... this is a HUGE compliment for Jessica's work, because usually I don't like reading about musicans.
Since reading sneak peek in Defile,  I was impatiently waiting.... waiting  for Gina's and Killian story... waiting just like some  growing up teenager with all drama involved (no offence to younger readers ❤).
I love them so much !
Gina sems to be tiny and shy but You coudln't be more wrong. She’s will suprise You a lot during reading Consume.
You think that Killian is a bad boy-rock star, but for sure, he steals Your hearts.
I like that even if it's steamy love-hate relationship between them, there's also some story behind.

Consume by Jessica  is worth every minute of Your time because Killian and Gina melt Your hearts ❤

Add to Goodreads! http://bit.ly/2JN2Gke

Popularne posty