Release Boost & Review Blitz JUST ROOMMATES by Charity Ferrell




☆☆ AVAILABLE NOW ☆☆

Just Roommates by Charity Ferrell is out now!! #OneClick Today!!

Our relationship starts as a game.

I sneak into his bar underage.

He kicks me out.

Repeat.
Maliki Bridges is the town's hottest bar owner.
He thinks I'm the mayor's troublesome daughter.
I think he has a stick up his a**.
Once I turn twenty-one, we become friends.
Nothing more ...
Until my world is turned upside down, and he offers me his guest bedroom.
It's a bad idea, moving in with him, but any opportunity I get to be around him I'll take.
Consequences be damned.
Becoming roommates is the riskiest game we've ever played.
Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2Ltgb9o

#BookRecomendation

Whoaaa!!!! First Date with this author and OMG.... it was a really good one !
From the begining I couldn't put this book down. Author sucks me in compeletely in her world and for sure it was amazing journey. Just Roommates has really good story line, author knows exactly how to lead Her characters. I'm giving also big plus because all events happen without too much drama in the background. Of course, it's not only "easy" book to read, there are some seriously good twists that made my heart stopped HOWEVER my I've survived. It was sexy and heartwarming story, and I've enjoyed it very much.
Maliki and Sierra... this couple melted my heart. They made me swoon, they made me laugh.From the  first paiges their chemistry was amazing ! Sierra wants to steal Maliki's heart - I loved to watch how He try to fight with Her games and His own  feelings.... They've got some stuff going on around , that don't let them to be together... BUT where love happens, nothing else matter. 
In this or that way They will find way to each other.


Wildfire Marketing Solutions
Author Charity Ferrell


Popularne posty