New Release From Maya Hughes !!!



》》#LiveNow《《

The Third Best Thing by #MayaHughes

BLURB

Dear Letter Girl, I need to see you. When can we meet?

Her response never came. My secret pen pal with a dirty mind has ghosted me. I've roped Jules, my sweet as pie next door neighbor, to help me track her down.

There's only one problem—I'm falling for her. The tortoise shell glasses, out of this world curves and delicious treats are making the search for The Letter Girl even harder.

My notes were supposed to be a one time thing. A little too much wine and naughty thoughts on a winter's night. I never thought Berk would write back. I wanted to tell him it was me, but the fear of rejection kept my lips sealed.

Now he’s enlisted my help to track down The Letter Girl and our search has him hot on my, ahem, her trail.

She's the girl next door.

He's my secret pen pal.

Truth is on a collision course with their hearts and it’s only a matter of time before one of them gets wrecked...


GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49636499-the-third-best-thing


PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time!!

US: https://amzn.to/2uHu2S0
UK: https://amzn.to/317g7kE
CA: https://amzn.to/36znEK6
AU: https://amzn.to/2U1QdgE

Free in Kindle Unlimited

#BookRecomendation 

BOYS AND GIRLS WATCH YOUR BACK - Berk and Jules willlllllllll melt Your hearts !!!!!

I'm.in. LOVE. 

I'm deeply in love with Berk, with Jules.... and with Maya as an author !!!!!! This book is PERFECT !!!! 

If You know me , You KNOW too - I'm always saying that every another  book from mrs. Hughes is  more amazing than the previous one. Maybe someone can tell me - Girl Change Your wording please, stop being so uneventufll... say us something  new.... BUT GUYS, this book is really THE BEST !!!!!! 

My heart still shaking after reading last paige, last sentence - last word !!!! Gahhhhhh The Third Best Thing is EVERYTHING what I could only dream about Berk and Jules relationship. I was literally swooning for almost the whole book.

Berk HAS MY HEART. Jules becames my best friend soo easly.
They both are really mentaly broken but in the same time they have lot of strenght to share with everyone nothing else  but only  LOVE. They were similiar but also very different from each other... Ahhh I really want to say so much but I also want everyone to read this beautifull story. 

STORY not only about love between boy and girl, but also about love in the family.....about loving ourselfs because who will love us more ???? Be brave. Fight for Yourself. Love hard, the right people and never ever give up.

Oh GOD I want to cry, like for real - THE Third Best Thing just means ALL THE FEELS .
HIGHLY RECOMENDED TITLE !!!

#TBTT #FultonU #MustRead #GrabYourCopy Maya Hughes

Popularne posty